[MacDV] Moving iMovie project from one machine to another

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Oct 31 08:54:09 PST 2006

What I mean by icon change is normally iMovie projects are an all in one
package with an iMovie icon even though all the clips are inside the package
but it¹s not open-able in the normal way like a folder. When it got
transferred to the new computer the package had been changed to a regular
folder. It was not a package nor ³blessed² as a bone fide iMovie project
which is why I think it didn¹t work. What I need is a way to maintain the
package ³blessed² iMovie properties of the original so iMovie knows what it
is an how to treat it. This way the movie can be further edited.

Any ideas? Am I totally wrong about this?

Thanx

Richard