[MacDV] Moving iMovie project from one machine to another

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Oct 31 13:12:14 PST 2006

I transferred the files in target mode I never thought to try and open the
project from iMovie that way. Good idea to try. Both machines were Tiger PPC
I'm not sure about which versions of iMovie they were but I think they were
close. I don't think that is the problem though it's something to do with
system not copying the permissions or package status.