[MacDV] tv tuner able to record in dv format...

Tom Alexander tom at growingedge.com
Wed Sep 13 14:52:50 PDT 2006

About a month ago I finally received the Miglia TVMax. I highly
recommend it. It was announced in May and I ordered from Small Dog
for $215:

http://www.smalldog.com/product/40701

They have it on back order but a friend recently ordered and received
it from Amazon.com.

It works great and also has inputs to digitize analog video tapes. It
comes with EyeTV software to schedule, record and edit tv programs to
your hard drive.

More info at Miglia's website:

http://www.miglia.com/products/video/tvmax/index.html

Tom Alexander