[MacDV] No firewire port in the new HDR HD camcorder HDR-SR1 from Sony!

Francis Fitzpatrick ffitzpatrick at cox.net
Sat Sep 23 21:53:38 PDT 2006

After reading the online review, it looks like there is no way of
getting the data from the HDR-SR1 to a Mac for editing. A comment by a
reader explored this. The article mentions support by Adobe, Ulead and
some other PC editors, nothing about Apple. If this is correct, it's of
no value to me.

Frank Fitzpatrick
ffitzpatrick at cox.net