[MacDV] Re: Lack of Firewire on HDR-SR1

osxlists osxlists at free.fr
Sun Sep 24 05:59:24 PDT 2006

Thanks for that great news!
The makers of the Intensity card (Black Magic) are usings Macs so it
adds up in credibility (at least for me).
It's True 64 Bit PCI Express!!!
Look at their great web home page:

http://www.decklink.com/

For Quicktime I have no doubts that Apple will add the AVCHD wrapper
very soon.
The question is: will they add hdmi to the pro line soon?