[MacDV] A Bacic DVD

Nick Scalise nickscalise at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 07:54:45 PDT 2007

On Mar 19, 2007, at 5:47 PM, T.L. Miller wrote:

> I created my movie in iMovie and now I want to burn a DVD that I
> can pop
> into my DVD player and watch on TV.  No iDVD themes, no funky music,
> just the project I created in iMovie.  Any advice?

Use iDVD.

With iDVD open, click into Map Mode. There will be a box in there
with some text that says 'Drag content here to automatically play
when the disc is inserted'.

Do that.

Burn your DVD.

Done.

(If you want you can also tell iDVD to loop your movie. Click on that
box you just dragged to, and the from the Advanced menu choose Loop)

Done.
--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at cox.net