[MacDV] HELP!!! FC Express timeline disappeared

Patty Winter patty1 at sonic.net
Fri Apr 6 10:21:13 PDT 2007

   >From: "Gordon Alley" <gordon at gordonalley.com>
   >
   >Is it possible that FCE is confused because the clock on your Mac is
   >way off. I've received all three of your messages his afternoon. They
   >are timestamped
   >Mar 12, 2007 8:44 PM
   >Mar 12, 2007 9:52 PM
   >Mar 13, 2007 8:26 AM

Hmmm, Gordon, did you not notice that the listserver just spat out
about three weeks of accumulated submissions this morning? If you
look at the headers from the postings, you can see that they were
all (not just Tiik's) submitted in mid-March, but took weeks to
get from one machine to another within themacintoshguy.

Patty