[MacDV] Audio Sample Rate

KS ksay11081 at mac.com
Wed Aug 1 13:36:47 PDT 2007

sb,

Forgive me for corresponding directly with you, instead of the entire
macdv list.  but, you've been helpful in the past.  If you'd rather I
didn't email you directly please let me know.

Anyway, I just completed a 4 min. video of a news story for a
client's product.  (Cut out commercials, cleaned up & added beginning
and end title.)

I can export the completed project as a QT video, but when I try to
export as a WMV file I keep getting a message that reads,
"Inconsistent Audio Sample Rate - the media you are exporting
contains audio with multiple sample rates."  I've opened the project
several times and tried to find a way to convert the audio sample
rates into one rate or at least verify the audio sample rate, but I'm
stuck.

Can you suggest a fix please?

Thanks,

ks