[MacDV] Formatting problem: video in PowerPoint

Ehrhart, Robert Robert.Ehrhart at per-se.com
Mon Feb 19 07:50:18 PST 2007

I need some help! I¹m trying to come up with the configuration that will
allow me to play some videos in a PowerPoint presentation. I converted the
file to an avi with CinePak compression in Quicktime, but the image quality
is horrible. I converted it into a .wmv file from mpeg streamline, but it
won¹t play in PowerPoint. A test of the .mpeg is posted here:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ehrhart/files/
<http://www.mindspring.com/~ehrhart/files/>

the file is the only one in the folder, named Test070210.mpeg

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to format the video file? It has
to be compatible with PowerPoint‹this is for a cd of video testimonials that
a sales force will use to customize their presentations.