[MacDV] Mini Camcorder1

Gordon Alley gordon at gordonalley.com
Sun Feb 25 20:43:44 PST 2007

I used the link in the ad to go to the Amazon.com web page, and looked
at the user reviews. Looked OK, though it wasn't clear to me if it
provides Mac software for downloading and editing the movied. Don't
know what format it uses - probably not DV.

-Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://www.gordonalley.com