[MacDV] Mini Camcorder1

Gordon Alley gordon at gordonalley.com
Sun Feb 25 23:10:58 PST 2007

Based upon what I read on the Amazon.com site, the camera contains the
necessary software internally. I'm guessing that it mounts on the
desktop as a storage device (like a thumb drive), and the software can
be run from that volume. But that still doesn't answer if the software
is Mac-compatible.

-Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley