[MacDV] Purchase of Sony DCR-VX2100

Shirley Kehr shirleykat at cox.net
Mon Jan 1 10:59:24 PST 2007

I do a google search for the name of the item. With cameras, there
are some sleasy dealers out there, so don't go for an obviously low
price that's too good to be true. Some of them open the packages and
take out essential parts, then make you pay astronomical prices for
those parts to get the complete package. If you want to check out a
retailer, go to http://www.resellerratings.com/.

Shirley