[MacDV] Back up copies of DVD's

Nick Scalise nickscalise at cox.net
Wed Jan 17 09:26:09 PST 2007

---- JScal00 at aol.com wrote:

> Can anyone recommend any reliable Apple compatible DVD copying software? I
> have an iMac G5 running Tiger (10.4.5) and would like software to make back up
> copies of commercail DVD's that I've purchased. Any help would be appreciated.

Use 'MacTheRipper' to copy the DVD to your harddrive. Then use 'DVD Imager' to create a Finder-burnable image. Then burn to disk.

Good luck.

One last bit of unrelated info. - March is coming up, and that is when the new DST goes into effect. Mac OS X was not patched to recognize this until 10.4.6.

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at cox.net