[MacDV] How good is WMV?

csearles at t-online.de csearles at t-online.de
Wed Jan 17 14:29:34 PST 2007

>There is always some guy touting this line. Best WMV is roughly
equivalent to a >medium quality MPeg4.Quicktime is better. And has a
large install base on Wintel >machines.IIf you must make WMV's get
Flip4Mac.

Could you provide a link for more details on this? I often have to
defend QuickTime vis-a-vis numerous Windows luddites I have among my
students and most of the time I lack the right arguments.