[MacDV] Emergency Query on MetaData??!!

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Wed Jan 17 16:15:50 PST 2007

Indeed it does help, Coli. I thought about iMovie's ability to "see"
the "temporal metadata" that is on the tape. I just hope there's a
way to do it in FCP.

Most of the footage from the two cameras does NOT have to be sync'd,
as they're independent to pick and choose amongst. But w/o sound (a
silly error), it will be hard to identify and sync up the footage
from each camera that I may want to cut between. I wonder why TIME
STAMPing isn't used more for sync ups...

Thanks,

Lanny