[MacDV] How good is WMV?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:13:10 PST 2007

That's a knee-slapper as some folk say in these parts.

I'm not so sure that I can provide a lot of technical details why WMV is
inferior over then through my own use, which can hardly be called
"professional", I get better results using Quicktime.

I'm sure you can find some technical details buried in the following link,
if I find a good article I'll pass it along:

http://www.google.com/search?q=wmv+vs+quicktime&btnG=Search&complete=1&hl=en&lr=

Greg