[MacDV] Re: FCP : Rendering Problems.

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu Jul 5 18:32:21 PDT 2007

There have been other reports of render files getting "lost".
Nothing to do about it, except re-render.
You might try trashing your prefs (Final Cut Rescue 6 is a neat
helper app)

Also, you might trying to reset your scratch disks (telling FCP where
to save the render files)

I guess it doesn't help much to know you are not alone.

  regards,

  sb