[POSSIBLE SPAM] [MacDV] AVI to Mp4 (For iTunes Viewing)

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at anzavalley.net
Wed Mar 7 07:47:34 PST 2007

I just verified that the Avidemux/VisualHub combo works.

I first load the movie into Avidemux, edit, then converted into mpeg
video, and then saved it.

Then I dragged/dropped into VisualHub, and selected iTunes to convert
it.

Once converted, I'm watching Cold Case - The Goodbye Room right now,
via Itunes.

---
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at anzavalley.net>
Registered Linux User #96112