[MacDV] Best way to make simple slideshows for DVD?

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Mon May 7 20:34:56 PDT 2007

Hi Nick,

Yes, I went to do that option a few days back but found that I couldn't
set the slideshows to adjust to the length of the music like I can in
DVDSPro. I can only set slide durations to whole second values which makes
"fitting" to music less accurate. I'm using v4.

What do you do to get around this? Does the later iPhoto give the "fit to
music length" type option?

Cheers,

Coj

Nick Scalise <nickscalise at cox.net>
Sent by: macdv-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
08/05/07 01:04 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [MacDV] Best way to make simple slideshows for DVD?

Have you tried exporting iPhoto SlideShows to QuickTime and importing
that movie into DVD Studio Pro?

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at cox.net