[MacDV] Best way to make simple slideshows for DVD?

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Mon May 7 21:12:31 PDT 2007

Hmmm, sounds like me gotta get me hands on the upgrade then!

BTW, does anyone know if this setting is in iPhoto v5 also? I may have
that on a disc somewhere in the studio (G5 Tower install disc). I think I
also have v6 but only on the OS install for the MacBookPro we bought for
the boss (Intel) but I'm still on a G4 15" PowerBook so that isn't going
to help me!

Cheers matey!

Cojcolds

ps. I'm hopeful that this issue has been fixed in Studio 2 but I hear
DVDSPro shipping in the box is still in the v4 category....

Nick Scalise <nickscalise at cox.net>
Sent by: macdv-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
08/05/07 01:53 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [MacDV] Best way to make simple slideshows for DVD?

On May 7, 2007, at 10:34 PM, Brett Conlon wrote:

> Yes, I went to do that option a few days back but found that I
> couldn't
> set the slideshows to adjust to the length of the music like I can in
> DVDSPro. I can only set slide durations to whole second values
> which makes
> "fitting" to music less accurate. I'm using v4.
>
> What do you do to get around this? Does the later iPhoto give the
> "fit to
> music length" type option?

Yes, iPhoto 6 has "Fit slideshow to music", described as:

"Slide durations will be adjusted to make the slides play for as long
as the music plays".

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at cox.net