[MacDV] I'm getting bounced by the moderator or auto-bouncer for sending too big a post

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Mon May 7 21:47:46 PDT 2007

If you're posting html within your emails then that can unnecessarily
bloat them beyond what the list allows in email size (I think it's about
45k).

When I send emails it asks me whether I want to send as plain text, html
or both. To this list and the X4U list I most always choose plain text.

A silly restriction, I agree!  ;-D

Coj

carlian <carlian at picknowl.com.au>
Sent by: macdv-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
08/05/07 02:43 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [MacDV] I'm getting bounced by the moderator or auto-bouncer for
sending too big a post

I had the same problem about an hour ago.  Today is the first
postings I have received for about a month.

Ian Tucker