[MacDV] Archive search or reply to audio question

David Nuss nusslist at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 06:48:23 PDT 2007

Dear MacDV'ers;

I've been a subscriber for a while, skimming the messages but not
reading too closely.

I just tried to find an archive search feature and couldn't locate
it. Please advise the link if such exists, so I don't have to bother
y'all if this is a repeat question.

Recently I taped a ceremony in a museum, so the sound is ok, made
with the Canon ZR 60 built in mic, but I'm wondering if the sound
quality can be improved by a relatively simple mechanism like
separating the soundtrack, importing into Garageband, and applying a
filter with a tweak or two and then re-attaching to the video.

Thank you.

David Nuss