[MacDV] Voice over in imovie

CAM camzotter at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:34:16 PDT 2007

I might as well need a voiceover too.

I have an intel core duo imac running 10.4.9 with imovie 6.0.3. I
purchased a griffin imic to do voice overs in imovie. When I plug in
the mic and select it in system preferences it seems to be working
because I can see the audio level indicator moving when I speak. When
I hit the record button to do the voice over the spinning rainbow
appears and stays. I have to force quit imovie. This happens when I
select the internal mic or the imic. Any suggestions as to the problem?
Thanks
Rob

On 5/9/07, Robert Green <greenrw at shaw.ca> wrote:
> I have an intel core duo imac running 10.4.9 with imovie 6.0.3. I
> purchased a griffin imic to do voice overs in imovie. When I plug in
> the mic and select it in system preferences it seems to be working
> because I can see the audio level indicator moving when I speak. When
> I hit the record button to do the voice over the spinning rainbow
> appears and stays. I have to force quit imovie. This happens when I
> select the internal mic or the imic. Any suggestions as to the problem?
> Thanks
> Rob

Cam
http://zotterinc.com