[MacDV] Re: DVD STUDIO PRO - Video Bit Rate

carlian carlian at picknowl.com.au
Sat May 12 01:03:40 PDT 2007

Thanks sb..... this sorted things out and I have successfully burnt
the DVD now.    I found it was best to grab the QT movie files that I
had exported from FCP , bring them into Compressor , process them and
then import them into DVD Studio Pro.   I find that if I go to the
original FCP file and export it with Compressor I am duly advised it
will  take 10 hours to process a 19 minute film !!

Regards, IT.