[MacDV] Software for importing LP music

Ed Morin edmorin at cox.net
Sun Nov 25 19:40:43 PST 2007

There is as microphone input on your  computer and it is stereo.  Get
a small stereo plug and cable with RCA female jacks from Radio Shack
and feed the turntable output into it.  I use GarageBand to make sure
everything is working  right.  If you need more instructions, I can
write up the procedure for you.  This will get you into Itunes and
from there everything should be fine.  Ed