[MacDV] SnapzPro and iShowU

Neil Poese npoese at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 27 16:15:56 PST 2007

I just wanted to mention iShowU as an option to SnapzPro. I started
using it last week after a search showed that it was cheaper, and
several reviews rated it easier to use. It's from New Zealand, and the
creator of the app responded imediately to my questions.  So far I've
recorded four FCP tutorials with good results for a video class I teach
. In fact, I showed them to some of the faculty in my department and
they want to use it too. I used high quality settings since the FCP GUI
is so detailed, and my students could follow the action easily.

Neil Poese