[MacDV] What does it take??? (Toast for one thing, if so inclined :)

Mike Rehbein rotorwash at mac.com
Tue Oct 16 10:07:47 PDT 2007

I keep thinking I've purchased the last version of Toast I'll ever
need but the buggers keep adding features which I would like to use.....
So I'm using Toast 8 and really enjoying it :)
Neat thing is, it is easy to figure out so you don't have to expend a
bunch of energy climbing a steep learning curve. I'm not very learned
as it is.....
Mike