[MacDV] Re: Importing sound from audio cassettes

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 19 12:37:43 PDT 2008

James, SB,

Thank you both! I dug around in a drawer, found an old cable that fit both
the headphone output on the boombox and the audio input on the MBP, then as
you suggested, I downloaded Audio Recorder 3.2, it opened up a window that
even I could understand, I hit Play on the boombox, Record in the Audio
Recorder window, and MAGIC! It recorded perfectly, I imported it into
iTunes, and I'm good to go. Since when is life this easy?

Again, thank you both!
Brian