[MacDV] Breaking DVD Film Up Into Clips

Gregg Gorrie ggorrie at telus.net
Sun Aug 31 23:49:47 PDT 2008

Let me know how it works for you Ian. Although I have done most of my analog
VHS stuff, I still have a couple of hours of old 8mm film that was
transferred to Hi 8mm video that needs to be edited, with <lots> of short
scenes, so it may be worth the $ to save time there.

Hope your fishing trip is going well!

Gregg