[MacDV] Screenshot to iMovie

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 17 05:45:30 PST 2008

I usually use screen shots in a "Ken Burns Effect" sequence. While I
use FCE as my primary editor, I often create my pan and scan
sequences in iMovie. I discovered (by accident) that iPhoto seems to
play a role in optimizing stills for use in iMovie. I never worry
about resolution or pixel shape (except to make sure my original
stills or screen shots have a large enough size measured in pixels).
Just the act of opening your media storage bin in iMovie and choosing
a photo from the iPhoto selection always does a pretty good job for me.

Steve R.