[MacDV] Screenshot to iMovie

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Sun Feb 17 07:23:13 PST 2008

On Feb 16, 2008, at 5:34 AM, Mats Eriksson wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to import screenshots (.png files) into iMovie but
> regardless of which size or format I save them in or how I import
> them they look like crap in iMovie.

Are you taking into account that by the time iMovie downgrades the
image to TV resolution it will look like crap? Especially if you're
not using HD. It can look twice as bad if you've increased the size of
the iMovie window so that its "blowing up" the low resolution image
for display on your high resolution computer  monitor.

That's all I can come up with anyway.

-Mike