[MacDV] forcing iMovie to display the dialog ["Your movie contains still, slow motion, and/or reverse clips which need to be rendered for this export. This will provide the best quality. Would you like to render them now?] again

Norman S. Briskman nssab3 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 18 16:00:00 PST 2008

After reading all of this thread I am left with a question. When I
finish an edit in iMovie I export it
to the camcorder mini dv tape. From that tape I can make VHS or DVD. I
have always selected
the "Render and Proceed" in the process. Do I understand that this is
not a preferred choice, or
dose it only apply to using iDVD?

Norman