[MacDV] Exporting to camera

Mike Rehbein rotorwash at mac.com
Thu Feb 21 20:19:23 PST 2008

To help in locking the audio to the video, before exporting to tape,
try extracting audio in iMovie, then exporting to tape.

I think what helps by extracting, the audio is "locked" to to speak,
at the beginning of each clip in the movie and this helps maintain the
sync with audio and video throughout the movie.

Mike