[MacDV] Singles from a DVD

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 23 19:00:03 PST 2008

If you have the video opened in QTPro you should be able to move the
slider to the image you want to capture then "Export" a single frame
using "Movie to Picture" then press the "Options" button and choose
"None" or "Photo – JPEG" in the compression menu.

You'll get a single image file at its original size which you can open
in Photoshop etc.

Cheers,

Cojcolds