[MacDV] hard drive camcorder

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Tue Jun 24 07:25:45 PDT 2008

The first camera that I had was a DV and worked great. Video came into
my mac and was easy to work with. When it broke down I picked up a new
JV_ hard drive camera . Because of anti shake (always needed a tripod)
problems  with drivers and JV_ not really caring (Will never buy a JV_
again) I gave the camera away and purchased a new Sony 120gb hard
drive. Best camera that I have ever owned and I wouldn't give it up
for anything. I purchased it with 5 year warranty. Makes the JV_ look
like a the crap that it is. Anyway getting back on track. I get 15
hours of 1920 by 1080. More that one really needs. Works with iMovie
and Final Cut Pro. Not sure of Final Cut express as have not tried
it.  Hard drive does add a little weight but thats still acceptable.
Lots of accessories. Most pricey but one can shop around. Sorry for
kind of being an ad for sony. I am not with Sony. Hope that this
helps. Bob