[MacDV] Render File Location

CFlatow cflatow at optonline.net
Mon May 12 17:24:00 PDT 2008

Jeff,

To answer your two questions-

1) No, the system disk is not listed at all. So, this is not exactly a
controlled experiment since there are other variables,
BUT
I added the system drive to the System Settings (since the other way
wasn't working too well) and did NOT check any of the boxes, and
I started a new sequence in an old project I had been meaning to get
to and guess what??!!
It rendered to the big external drive it was supposed to render to!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

2) It's a Firewire drive.

Carl