[MacDV] Creating DVD slideshow

Mike Rehbein rotorwash at mac.com
Fri May 16 15:20:07 PDT 2008

yes, of course there are effects which are part of iMovie and are not
a part of iPhoto

but it takes time to work in effects and more so how much time you
have is what will determine what you do with the 250 photos

I'd suggest sticking to iPhoto and getting the job done

then, if you want to do more later, you can but I'd bet the first
project is the final project
those watching a slide show want to see the photos, not whiz-bang
effects....

Mike