[MacDV] Creating DVD slideshow

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 19:29:17 PDT 2008

Yes, but what's the best way to make those divider slides? Another thought I
have is to see if I can put titles directly on the first slide of each
section, letting it play a second or two longer. I think I can do that using
text boxes in Word. Is there a way to put captions directly on a slide in
iPhoto?

Brian