[MacDV] iPhoto slideshow

Tom Meyer tmeyer at lps.org
Sat May 17 07:45:40 PDT 2008

George,

In iPhoto after you select the photos and create the slideshow, select
it by clicking in over in the albums pane on the left. When the slide
show comes up there should be selections at the bottom for settings,
adjust, and music. When you choose music you will be given the option of
the standard iPhoto music or you can select your iTunes folder and go to
you iTunes library to select your own music. I am using iPhoto 6 so I
don't know if the physical makeup of the iTunes 7 or 8 is different but
they should have the same ability.

Tom