[MacDV] OT a little quick help with Mail/Safari

Gordon Alley gordon at gordonalley.com
Wed May 21 15:27:41 PDT 2008

Apple uses this same system in other areas. For example, there is a
preference in Mail to set your default mail handler (for me, its the Google
Notifier, since I use Gmail); there is a preference in Image Capture to set
the program that runs automatically when you plug in a digital camera (I
believe I have that set to GraphicConverter).

So when you can't figure out where to change the default app to handle
something that Apple provides its own app for, look to see if that Apple app
has a preference to change the default handler.

-Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://www.gordonalley.com