[MacDV] New iMovie '08

Juan M juanm at mac.com
Sun Oct 12 09:40:55 PDT 2008

I actually keep almost all versions of iMovie on a separate hard
drive and use the version I want when I want.

I rename each of them.

When I upgraded from say version 3 to 4, I renamed version 3 from
iMovie to iMovie3. When version 4 was installed version 3 was not
replaced. have continued to do that as it has been upgraded just to
make certain that the old version wasn't what I needed for an older
project.

Juan