[MacDV] Imovie'o8

Shirley Kehr shirleykat at mac.com
Mon Oct 13 16:59:31 PDT 2008

Just curious. Did these groups have any prior experience with movie
editing? It would also be interesting to try it the other way around.
With no experience of any kind editing videos, ask them to start with
'08 and then '06. I'd be interested in anyone else's experience with
that. Otherwise, I think a major part of what gets measured is how
much people like to change the way they do something after having
learned it one way.

Shirley