[MacDV] Blue Ray

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Wed Oct 29 01:45:53 PDT 2008

Can't help you with the hardware questions, but blanks in Japan (25GB
BD-R) are 6,380 yen for a pack of 20 TDK discs from Amazon Japan, free
shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/5zdwaf

You'll have to convert to $A yourself, but that works out to less than
US$3.50 each even with today's lousy exchange rate.

A pack of five 50GB disks is 3,880 yen.
http://tinyurl.com/6cf6ca

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan