[MacDV] Video for Enhanced CD

tombone98 at aol.com tombone98 at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 09:17:19 PDT 2008

All-

Feel like I know you, I've been lurking for years. Help!

I have a 4 min video, made in imovie 6, to be included on an enchanced cd.

I've been trying all different settings in the quicktime expert settings; also in mpeg streamclip.

(the cd-rom preset won't work, it begins by saying "time left, less than a minute..." then goes up, "2 min, 3 min, 4 min... ad infinitum).

I'm getting some nice quicktime movies, but none will play on the cd (made in Toast 7).

It starts for a second then freezes up.

Is there something I can do from the imovie QT settings or mpeg streamclip that will allow it to play nicely on the enhanced cd?

I've been struggling with it for a week, the cd is about to get made without the video.

It's for a cd "single" (one song only) so there is plenty of space on there for a nice size window.

thanks!

Tommy McIntosh (evacuee)

imovie 6, OSX 10.5.4 ,  2.6GHz intel duo, 4 GB ram,