[MacDV] MacBook Pro connection to big screen TV set?

video at pappals.com video at pappals.com
Wed Apr 22 17:50:56 PDT 2009

I use one of these recently available adapters with my recent MBP
connected to a HDMI port on my 60 inch pioneer plasma.  Works great.
Slide shows with good quality images are awesome.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10419&cs_id=1041912&p_id=4852&seq=1&format=2

You will need to run the audio out separately to your amp or TV input
(if it has one, my TV doesn't) this cable will work just fine:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10229&cs_id=1022902&p_id=1557&seq=1&format=2

Sam