[MacDV] Weird FCE issue with audio

kcivory at aol.com kcivory at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 07:57:35 PST 2009

 Any chance you have the insert track 2 moved down the track list out of sight?
I had that happen and the 2nd audio track had been inserted on track 19!
I started a new project, making sure the audio indicators are on 1 and 2
and no problem. Others have that track marker shift unexplainably?

Kelly Casey Spavin
Experience Shows, Inc.
Email- kcivory at aol.com
Website- www.experienceshows.com