[MacDV] copyright, FCexpress and iDVD and iMovie

dreric1kansas at aol.com dreric1kansas at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 15:22:53 PDT 2009

I am slowly trying to work my way through figuring how to use FCexpress to put a copyright UNDER my whole stormchasing video like other stormchasers do to try combat rip off. I am working through a book but if you all know of a easy method or tutorial online let me know. thanks

I would rather figure out how to do it iMovie but to no avail.

Meanwhile, I have have it with iDVD and much of iMovie. I have not been able to make a good DVD and there are always errors. I believe that Apple keeps tweaking iDVD and iMovie because users have been having so much trouble with them.

I have roxio toast 9 and 10 and will start working with them instead. enough is enough. I will post my review whne it is done

Dr. Eric Flescher, Olathe, KS(dreric1kansas at aol.com):? DrEric1MacNews/Macsightings Blog : http://dreric1macnewsmacsightings.blogspot.com/ : editor MacsU.N.I.T.E. ( MacIntosh Users Network for Integrating Technology into Education):(Subscribe send email to :macsunitsubscribe at egroups.com)
?Staff Writer at? macCompanion Magazine (http://www.maccompanion.com/); moderator