[MacDV] FCE to QuickTime

Gordon Alley gordon.alley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 21:52:13 PDT 2009

I've exported quite a few FCE projects to QuickTime movies (not using
QuickTime Conversion), and haven't seen this problem. In fact, I just made
one a few minutes ago for project recorded on HDV (using a Canon HV30).
What versions of FCE, OS X, and QuickTime are you using, and on what Mac
model? Are you using QuickTime Player to view the finished movie?

Mine is FCE 4.0.1, OS X 10.5.7, QuickTime 7.6.2, iMac 2008, 4GB RAM.

-Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://www.gordonalley.com