[MacDV] Testing 1-2-3

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Sun May 17 05:21:33 PDT 2009

Wow, so many kind respondents. I sent that email because I hadn't seen
my own email show up (about cameras) on the list even after 24 hrs of
having sent it. The list must have been outa action for a short while
or just took its sweet time sending the emails out.

As you can see I sent out the original "testing" email on the 8th and
I'm only now (17th) receiving a buncha responses so there was quite a
delay.

Anyway, all seems good now. I'm still learning about all this and am
yet to make any decisions but all advice offered has been most welcomed!

Cheers,

Cojcolds