[MacDV] MacDV Digest, Vol 64, Issue 3

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 19 14:37:46 PDT 2010

Yeah, I was a little confused to begin with but found it in the Presentation tab of the movie's properties:

Window > Show movie Properties > Presentation > Conform aperture to:...

You have to select the top element in the propertie's window for the Presentation tab to appear.

As mentioned in my last email, this didn't fix my problem.

Cheers,

Brett